1 clio: For the Weekend

For the Weekend

Friday, July 4, 2014





Have a lovely weekend friends, I hope you get to kiss the people you love, eat the things you’re craving and relaaax. I’m working tomorrow (the first Saturday in AGES, so I won’t complain) and on Sunday I plan on doing nothing at all. How about you guys?

I don’t normally do round ups of a Friday…but I really love with other people do. So here’s a few of things that have been occupying my million open tabs this week. I hope you enjoy them :)

I’m currently listening to this mixtape on repeat. I get obsessive about (usually music-related) things and listen to them over and over. It drives Rich crazy.

So Armani shot it’s Autumn/Winter collection on Dollymount Strand…isn’t that a little coincidence, haha

I just baked these chocolate avocado biscuits. More like brownies.  I think I might prefer my avocado with a squeeze of lime, a sprinkle of salt on some crusty toast…they were interesting though.

I bought my first piece from Cos for the opening of the degree show (more on that coming soon) and I can’t help but lust after everything else in store. Particularly this. And this. And allllll of these too..

This article really struck a chord with me. I hadn’t thought about it before but yes, this happens all the time. (Thanks Jaki!)

I’ve been minding a little dude for the past couple of weeks (^^^see his teeny toes up there ^^^) and this week he accompanied me on a photoshoot! He chewed right through an empty box of portra 400 so the kid’s already got good taste.

This little engagement story is so cute (and she’s also the kind of deadly designer I hope to become).



xoxo

1 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger