1 clio: Colour Love 2 :: Mellow Yellow

Colour Love 2 :: Mellow Yellow

Monday, July 14, 2014



Yellow is the most fitting colour for this week. I’ve been editing my way through a photo shoot I did for Gwen in which the colour yellow plays a very prominent role. I’m also preparing to be bridesmaid at my sister’s wedding on Friday in which I may…or may not…be wearing yellow. Shhhh. And yesterday I tie-dyed some teeny tiny babygros for my niece in a pretty shade of sunshine.

So yes, for the week that’s in it, yellow is the colour. Happy Monday friends.

clothes by Gwen | modeling by Ciara | photo and graphic design by Clio | pattern via here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger