1 clio: ∆ ∆ ∆

∆ ∆ ∆

Tuesday, January 14, 2014



I have been listening to a lot of Alt-J ∆ lately. It brings me right back to the car on the way to Whistler this summer. I think Jack was driving and Gill was playing DJ. We had just stopped off at Canadian Tyre. Or we were about to. I can’t remember. It was hot and sunny and the mountains were beautiful. I could not believe my little eyes and ears and body were actually exactly where they were. Life is funny like that, you find yourself doing things or being places you never would have imagined. I just ordered this album on vinyl and am so looking forward to when it arrives.



PS This post is pure procrastination. This week is deadline-rich in college and I am feeling flippant and not very much like applying myself in any way. Next week is a reading week which means I get a whole week off, to say I am excited is an understatement. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger