1 clio: 2013

2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013



January ::Reconnection




















February :: Independence 
March :: Gumption


April :: Perspective


May :: Disconnect


June :: Love
July :: Scavenge

August :: Ad-ven-ture


September :: Space

October :: Routine


November :: Success

December :: Celebration



It’s been a good year. It’s been a good day and tomorrow will be another good day too. I’m grateful for that, for the people I love and the places I go and the things I can do. I don’t want to get too wrapped up in the “tomorrow is a whole new year” lark (though I do have plans and goals and hopes for the coming year and I will likely write about them soon here) because it’s just like any other tomorrow really… but do have a nice evening wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
Mind yourselves and enjoy yourselves xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger